Jingle Bell Rock
sweater / AA skirt / Wilfred faux leather jacket and purse / H&M grey coat / old Element
Here is the whole outfit from the detail shots yesterday. I wore this to go out and take pictures and get Christmas presents. It was lovely.
I have LESS then a week til I am home for Christmas and I am SO excited. I just want this week to be over with. I also want the time to go EXTREMELY slow while I am home so it can last longer. I wish I could just take my family with me wherever I go. Because now that I am getting older and have lived away from home quick a few times and don't get to see them that often, I miss them more and more all the time. I don't want to live in Manitoba for the rest of my life but I wish I could live around them always. But then maybe I would forget how much I appreciate them. oh well...anyways I can't wait. It is going to be so much fun.
Now I have to finish getting ready for work. LATER, have a good Saturday!!!
xoxo
Love the turban so much! :)
ReplyDelete