I wanted to control it
shirt, jeans, and belt / American Apparel shoes / Aldo
Good morning everyone! I hope everyone is doing well today. I am getting so excited because Christmas is coming SO fast and soon I get to go home. I leave in NINE days. But at the same time, I don't want the Christmas season to end so I know as soon as Christmas comes, it will be gone like that. Then I will have to leave home, go back to normal and have everything go back to normal. But not much I can do....I can't change it.
But I guess in a sense we should always think of everyday as being a special day, not just Christmas and says like that. Everyday we could do something special for someone or stop thinking our lives aren't good enough. We should look at everyday as a gift and that we are so blessed. I know it is something I need to work on. Maybe that could be a New years resolution!!!
Happy Wednesday.
11 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!!

Followed you on blogger and bloglovin hun :)))
ReplyDeletexoxo back!