Nowhere




photos taken from Elin kling  http://stylebykling.nowmanifest.com/

WOW...do I ever wish that I could be buying the clothes on Monday. Because you know it is all going to be amazing. I love Elin Klings style. AMAZING

and my giveaway has ended...now I will draw a winner today!!!

Comments

  1. i live in fredericia right by the big bridge, north of Kolding

    http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Fredericia,+Danmark&daddr=6000+Kolding,+Danmark&hl=da&ll=55.533294,9.610291&spn=0.442995,1.233215&sll=55.495973,9.473052&sspn=0.221707,0.616608&geocode=FZzvTwMdo7iUAClrE1gadZpMRjHTjEjJiO6ByQ%3BFSXNTgMdHIyQACmpld0BKqBMRjH9zO9u-uON6g&vpsrc=6&mra=ls&t=m&z=10

    :)
    do you now live permanently in Vancouver?
    xx Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I had been there, I know it. hehe

    I am actually from a small town in Manitoba but my boyfriend and I moved here about 7 months ago for his schooling. I use to live in BC in whistler a few years ago too and that is where I met my danish treasure!! lol. So I lived there a couple times to be with him and I really miss it there, I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh wow. i would say i love vancouver! i traveled on the west side of canada in 3 months! i love love love canada haha! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts