Magical Season
Velvet dress / American Apparel
Velvet. I think Velvet works good with this time of year. It seems like a fall material especially in darker colors. I am loving this blue color. It is actually a dress but I wore it as a skirt with a shirt over top. I also loved wearing my scarf with it because it had the blue color in it as well as the deep purple and green. Beautiful.
I just spent the day out in the sun with my boyfriend. It was such an amazing day. Fall is definitely my favorite season, well especially on the nice days. Rain I can live without. But you have this amazing fresh air and cool winds, with the sun shining down and the leaves all turning color and falling to the ground. It is just magical and gorgeous. I could not get enough of this day. I took lots of pictures and we also went into Stanley Park which was also fairy like and we saw an Owl....like RIGHT up close. So neat. Then we enjoyed a delicious supper at our favorite restaurant. I am grateful for days like today.
I hope you all enjoyed your Sunday as much as I did. see you tomorrow!!!
Comments
Post a Comment