Fall









Fall. It is definitely here, but I'm ok with that. I like it. But probably after a few months of just rain, I will but wishing for summer again. Do you like Fall??

These photos are pretty much describing my fall right now, warm clothes, computer fun, leaves on the ground, yummy food, and coffee to keep me warm.

Hope you all had a fantastic fall day. come and say hi and leave me a comment. I would love to say hi back.

and follow me if you have not already!!      Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

  1. wow thats so weird.... i live 15 min away from Kolding!! :D

    xx Nanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our day won't be complete without coffee.:) We just love its taste and aroma.
    Btw, we love your coat. Its perfect cozy outfit for a cold weather.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts