Take me back

 Whistler, BC




 Brandywine Falls, BC
 Shannon Falls, BC


Vancouver, BC, at Milestones. My mom and me with our cute drinks!

 shirt / Jacob  jeans / Topshop  shoes / sh for H&M

My parents were only here for a few days, but it was so awesome to be with them again. I wish they could have stayed longer. My boyfriends parents were also here and they all got to meet and it was awesome. It was so natural and everyone got along so well. I'm so happy about it all. It just would have been nice if we all could have been together longer. But I still can't complain, and I will see my family at Christmas time aswell!!!
ALSO...my one sister and her husband are coming to visit so I am very excited about that aswell!!!

But this is only some of the pictures from the vacation, I still have more I will show. I have tons of pictures but I know its to many to show. lol

Now I'm going to go shopping I think....YAY!!!!

Follow Jenaly Enns

Comments

Popular Posts