I'm going back to the Start

































shirt / Jacob  shorts / BDG  shoes / sh for H&M  belt / Thrift  purse / Aldo  bracelet / Stella & Dot  ring / USED

I have had a lot of days off recently because of the family coming and with switching jobs. But I have enjoyed my time off. Nice and relaxing, but it makes going to work harder. But I need money and need a job and the job I have now with be so much better. Just a matter of getting comfortable, you know its always awkward in the beginning but I am excited (nervous too) and am looking forward to it.

This was on one of my days off, and I went down to the beach for a little while and just sat and read my book and watched the beautiful ocean. But the wasps were everywhere and I'm kind of a chicken so it didn't last long before I went back home.

anways...I REALLY need to get ready. I hope you all have a great day!!!

Comments

  1. Lovely photos. Love your outfit. Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://www.fashionmechic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts