I want Syl's
(Syl's is a fast food drive inn, in my home town that I worked at for many years and my brother owns...its SO good)
tank top / Wilfred pants / Talula belt / thrift shoes / Aldo earrings / H&M
September is looking to be surprisingly nice. There has not been one bad day yet, and in August there was only a couple of bad days. I am enjoying September, it has been really great so far. Relaxing and a lot more happy then last month. So that is SO good. Now I just need the rest to continue being as good....which I think it will be alright. Thank you Lord!!
tank top / Wilfred pants / Talula belt / thrift shoes / Aldo earrings / H&M
thank you for your sweet comment! if you want to, you can check out the rest of my sketches! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fashionavecnanna.blogspot.com/search/label/skitser
xx Nanna
Beautiful... simonebjoernklausen.blogspot.com, thanks!
ReplyDeleteomg you are pretty O.o!
ReplyDeleteLovely look <3
x
Lovely outfit, really like the trousers :D
ReplyDeletexxx
Absolutely beautiful face shot
ReplyDeleteAesthetic Solar Falcon