I need to stop worrying all the time
tank top, shorts, sunglasses and shoes / H&M vest / Paramix accessories / I have no clue
I need to learn to calm down. I let my nerves get the best of me always, and tell myself that I can't do it. why do I do that??? I don't know, I have always been shy and I think its because I'm afraid but I don't know why I am SO afraid of everything, because I'm afraid of failure???? probably, but I don't like feeling like this and when I get this way I always think, wouldn't it just be easier if I played it safe and went back to what I'm use to. Don't set myself up for anything that could possibly hurt me or make me feel bad about myself.
People always tell you, you can do anything you set your mind to. Nothing is impossible. but as soon as I put myself out there, I get scared and want to run in the other direction. AHHH...I don't know how to change that, I wish I could just let it go, and live and be happy. Not worry or be afraid of these things and not so shy. Even though, while we are in this life, it seems so long.....it really is short so why live it with all these worry's, or anger, or shyness....all these things. God is going to put whatever he wants in front of me so why get stressed about it, because its going to happen where I like it or not. Even though I am saying these things, I don't know how to change to stop myself from feeling these ways.
I have SO much. I have an amazing family, wonderful boyfriend, great friends, I have a roof over my head, food in my belly, clean water to drink, clothes to keep me warm....so what is there to worry about. We all need to think of these things and not put so much pressure on ourselves to be prefect because not one of us is.....anyways, I better stop now. I'm sure there is lots I could say but thats enough for now.
I will leave you with a song that my sister and I use to love and listen to lots when we were younger and in our church youth band. (I actually still enjoy there music hehe)
Comments
Post a Comment