I really hope this is the start of summer
I think that summer might be here finally. We have had some pretty nice days lately here and it just has that feelings. So I hope it keeps up for the month, seeing as my boyfriend's family is coming to visit at the end of the month, as well as my parents. so I want nice weather then. I got these shots the other evening. It was beautiful out so my boyfriend and I took a walk along the sea wall, at English bay. The sun was piercing and so many people out, it was lovely. They also have the celebration of light festival going on for two weeks on the Saturday and Wednesday. It start this Saturday and it was China's fireworks and so far they were the best fireworks I have ever seen. It was so nice to just take a few steps down to the beach from your place and sit on the grass with crowds of people everyone and watch them. Beautiful. I can't wait for Wednesdays.
Today was also a warm, sunny day and a holiday. So I got to spend the day with my love. We did a little of walking downtown and then laid on the beach as well. My boyfriend was brave enough to take a dip in the ocean water...I was not. haha anyways, that's been a bit of my days. I hope that everyone of you is enjoying your summer and loving life.
Beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteAnd great blog :)
Cad
http://cadattack.blogspot.com/
thank you to a fellow canadian. i hope you will follow.
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll have a great summer with your boyfriend and family :)
ReplyDeleteI am following you now! I hope you do too.
Hope to hear more of you soon :)
http://lovelybulatao.blogspot.com