Canada Day
Canada day....the day started out kinds cool and cloudy but got to be really nice in the afternoon, my boyfriend and I walked through Stanley Park on our way to the Aquarium. Stopping by some raccoons. Every time we walk through there the raccoons are out, it is awesome. They are so cute.....did I ever put that photo on here??? maybe I will have you do that. anyways, we watched a beluga show and a bird show while there. Then we walked down to Canada Place where there was tons of family stuff going on and every busy, we didn't not stay for long and the crowds were to much for us. so we ended up just chillings out after that....I have to admit, I was making it a difficult day for my boyfriend...so if you \are reading this, then I'm sorry again!!! but here are some pictures...
white tank top, jacket, feather hair clips and shoes / H&M tank dress / Sparkle and Fade jeans / Topshop scarf / Le Chateau purse / Hurley
white tank top, jacket, feather hair clips and shoes / H&M tank dress / Sparkle and Fade jeans / Topshop scarf / Le Chateau purse / Hurley
Thank you soo much for your sweet comment, and how funny that your boyfriend is danish :) I must say you are really pretty yourself, so compleetly out of place you cant feel ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove pictures, and the raccoons are soo cute!!!
Following you :)
Ditte from Denmark