2019...and Moving to Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico

Life in Mexico


2019. What a year it was. Definitely was a year I would not have expected.

In my last post you would have saw that I started the year in my hometown and a trip to Vancouver. Not too long after that I was moving to Mexico!!! We had planned this for a long time though didn't know when or how long. But at the end of February I met up with Eduardo in Mexico and we moved to Tulum. At first I thought I would only be there for three months but to keep evolving our relationship I decided to stay longer and ended up staying six months. Six months because that's as long as you are allowed to stay as a visiter.

We spent our time exploring the area, going to the beach (obviously), going out for burgers and just chilling at home. I would also visit Eduardo at his job there a lot because it was at the beach and a great place for me to hang out and gave me something to do while he was working.

I had never been to Tulum before but had heard it was such an amazing place but to be honest I was disappointed with this place. The beach was full of seaweed, overpriced and super pretentious. It was actually probably one of my least favourite places I have been in Mexico. Don't get me wrong there is some great spots and places in the areas which are nice to visit but as a whole not worth the hype. 

Anyways, so I was there from February to August and with knowing I would have to leave and we had to figure out the next steps as to where to go from there and how our relationship would continue....

I will leave this post here and pick it right back up in the next one.

Comments

Popular Posts