A Fresh Start








2018 was the hardest year of my life. Even though my sorrows won't go away over night, it is nice to know that a new year is here and hopefully with that some new beginnings that can ease my pain.

No New Years resolutions for me, just continuing on the path I was on to discovering who I am and doing things I need to do for myself to grow and move on. The pain has been needed in that part of the journey for myself so at least it has not been for nothing.

I am an amazing, strong, kind, loving person and I am worthy of knowing that and having others know that as well so that is how I am starting my year and hoping I can continue down a path that reflects that knowledge.


Aritzia trench
Oak and Fort jacket
H&M turtleneck
Aritzia wilfred/citizens jeans
Urban Outfitters hat
Louis Vuitton bag


Comments

Popular Posts