Reflecting on 2017

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - January
January

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - February
February

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - March
March

April

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - May
May

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - June orca's
June - Seeing Orca's for the first time

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - July

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - July
July

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - August

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - August family
August - going home for a visit, being with family and meeting my newest nephew and niece!

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - September

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - September
September

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - October

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - October
October

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - November

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - November

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - November birthday
November - celebrating my birthday with my amazing friends!

Reflecting on 2017 - In My Dreams - Canadian Fashion Blogger - December
December

During the year you don’t notice the changing you go through necessarily and it can be hard to keep track of everything that has happened. For me it is a bit of that but also with the end of this year I feel like a lot has changed for me. It’s been the last few months where I have really noticed a change in me!!

Now when I look back on pictures and think back to the times when I also notice how things have changed. The biggest change 100% for me has been my weight lose. I was never a big girl but looking back to photos of me in January compared to me now, I can’t believe how different I look. I don’t even recognize that person anymore and I am very happy about that.

I feel like I have accomplished a HUGE task and I am very proud of myself for having the discipline to do it!! I never thought I was the type of person to do what I have done but never say never!! haha

To be fair on myself, I had gained weight from my knee injury when I was off my feet for about 8 months so it’s no wonder why I had gained weight. But going vegan this year changed everything. Even just saying that I am vegan is super weird to me, I never pictured myself as a vegan but I am SOOOO happy that I am. I don’t miss any of the food I use to eat, I still eat amazing food that I love and that tastes delicious!!

I have been able to buy myself things that I never thought I would but have been on my wishlist for AGES and that might not sound like a big deal but for me I am over-joyed that I have been able to do that. I feel like this year has been a big one for self accomplishment. I have started to realize that I need to put myself first sometimes and I really have started to do that and it feels great!!

My view on myself has really started to change for the better, I have grown so much more then I could have imagined and I hope that I can continue on this path.

I feel like 2018 is going to be another big year of changes and self evaluation. I am scared, nervous but also super excited and happy to start 2018.

Comments

  1. العمال المهرة هم ما لدينا في شركتنا ، نختارهم بمعايير دقيقة لضمان إجادتهم في أعمال التنظيف المنزلي.
    شركة النجوم لخدمات التنظيف
    شركة تنظيف كنب بمكة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بمكة
    شركة تنظيف فلل بمكة

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts