Favorite purchases of the year - Happy New Year!!

Favorite fashion purchases of the year - Acne Studios Cony boots

Favorite fashion purchases of the year - Ganni cherry bomb t-shirt

Favorite fashion purchases of the year - Elizabeth & James cynnie bag

Favorite fashion purchases of the year - AGOLDE riley jeans

Favorite fashion purchases of the year - Acne Studios canada scarf

Favorite fashion purchases of the year - Vintage Gucci heels - Clare V. betty bag

Favorite fashion purchases of the year - Vans old skool sneakers

Favorite beauty purchases of the year - RMS beauty oil

Favorite fashion purchases of the year - Ganni sweatshirt

Vintage Gucci heels
Ganni t-shirt
Ganni sweater
Gucci belt - which I still don't have :(
Clare V. netty bag
AGOLDE riley jeans (until they stopped fitting me)

Obviously I have bought more things that I also love but this items were definitely highlights and favourites from the whole year. I have been lucky enough to get myself some pretty cool pieces from some of my favourite designers which is pretty amazing.

So far I don't have a huge list of items for 2018 but there are a few that are for sure on my list for next year (meaning tonight...AHH crazy) but these lists never stop growing so I am sure I will have plenty on it very soon!!

Comments

  1. إذا كنت ترغب في التعامل مع شركة لنقل الأثاث في المزاحمية فلا تقلق لأن واحدة من أهم ميزات شركتنا لنقل الأثاث داخل المزاحمية هي السمعة الطيبة وتوافر الخبرة ، الشركة موثوقة ومضمونة خدمة رائعة وجميع عملاء الشركة يشهدون على التميز والصدق والدقة وإتقانها ، في الشركة تتعامل مع جميع العملاء iPod وهي تتعاون وتسعى جاهدة لرضا العملاء في المقام الأول.

    شركة نقل عفش
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات

    شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش بابها

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts