Accessories you want to wear now!!

Trend and staple accessories to have in your wardrobe - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Trend and staple accessories to have in your wardrobe - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Trend and staple accessories to have in your wardrobe - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Trend and staple accessories to have in your wardrobe - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Trend and staple accessories to have in your wardrobe - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Trend and staple accessories to have in your wardrobe - Vancouver Fashion Blog

Trend and staple accessories to have in your wardrobe - Vancouver Fashion Blog
American Apparel sweater / H&M jeans / Forever 21 boots / Urban Outfitters hat / Daniel Wellington watch and bracelet

More and more I am getting into accessories. I use to only ever think about the actually clothing on my back and never or just didn't really care to wear accessories. But lately it's a different story, I love adding those finishing touches to an outfit and sometimes you need that one accessory that ties the whole outfit together.

So here are the accessories that you need in your wardrobe now and some that you will want forever!!

1. Hats - Right now one of the holt trends is hats, weather it is like this baker boy cap or a beret, you definitely need one in your fall closet now and also still for Spring 18. I have been a fan of the baker boy cap for years now so I guess the trend has caught up with me now and I love it. Here are some looks that I have worn with them, here, here and here. Next on the list is a beret!!

2. BIG earrings - Go big or go home. The bigger the better these days when it comes to earrings. A bold choice of an earring is the perfect way to accessorize a basic look. Jeans, t-shirt and some huge ass earrings....super cool!! I am really wanting to get some more myself but here are a couple styles I already have, here and here.

3. Sunglasses - You might think, sunglasses for fall...really. But yes really. These days it is all about the funky sunglasses. You can get ones that are more for styles then for keeping out the sun if you aren't experiencing a lot of sun these days. This trend is definitely one of my favourites, there are SOO may cool sunglasses to choose from these days. I am on the hunt for some more myself.

4. Belts - I feel like belts are something that are underrated and sometimes over looked. But in reality they are an amazing accessory. If you are a jeans girl like me, or even if your not you can pair them with sweater, blazers or dresses to tie in the waist. But adding them to jeans gives that extra little touch and detail. My latest belt obsession is this one, but hopefully I will be adding a new one to my collection soon.

5. Watches - I had never owned my own watch until a few weeks ago when I won a giveaway on Instagram and now I don't know how I lived without one. They are such a timeless piece of accessory that you can literally wear with any look. Perfect for everyday and also look amazing when dressed up in the evening. If you are looking for not just trend accessories then watches and belts are the way to go.



Also please don't forget to follow me on my other platforms as well, I would love to see you guys there as well!!

Comments

  1. the cap is a favourite of mine!!
    kisses from the sandpit ❤︎
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Woolen T-Shirt is this that she had wear in this Blog.Popsockets Coupon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts