Style Challenge - thin knit turtleneck

H&M thin knit turtleneck - Styled 4 ways - different outfits - Vancouver Fashion Blog

As I mentioned in this post last week, I was doing a bit of a style challenge where I wore one item all week a bunch of different ways. I thought it would be fun to show you that you don't have to necessarily have to wear completely different pieces to change your look but just change the way you wear the item. It is a good thing you aren't a millionaire and can't afford to be buying new items all the time as well as it is environmentally friendly and just makes sense to wear a piece more then once...obviously.

So for this challenge I wore my new H&M turtleneck all week. I am the type of person that likes to wear my new pieces right away so it wasn't hard for me to want to wear this and it was fun to try and think of different ways to wear it especially when wearing it so close together so then you don't want to look like your wearing the same thing over and over.

My favourite way to wear it is very basic, just tucked into high waisted jeans. But I think everyone should try doing this with their own pieces from their wardrobes. I bet you will be surprised at all the different looks you can come up with and don't be afraid to experiment and try something new.

See the individual looks here, here, here and here.

Comments

Popular Posts