Wednesdays Wishlist - Pre-fall

Wednesdays Wishlist - Pre-fall
Étoile Isabel Marant hat, Zara shirt and backpack, Acne Studios boots, Alexander Wang jeans, Larsson & Jennings watch and Ray-Ban sunglasses

It is that time now where are the pre-fall / fall items start rolling into the shops and I can't help myself to see what's out there and to dream about items to add to my wardrobe. I have always wanted to get one of these hats and Étoile Isabel Marant always makes a nice one but it's one of those pieces that I'm not sure if it would actually look nice on me. You know, it's kind of one of those ugly yet super cool stylish pieces...so I don't know, but either way I want it.

Also I have been thinking that I need a nice new backpack because I tend to take lots of stuff with me in my bag and my shoulders hurt and also I want to be able to bring my camera with me more often so I have been thinking I need a backpack so that I am friendlier to my body and so I am able to bring with me all the stuff I want too. I just saw this one from Zara and I really like it. It is basic, affordable and still that minimal style that I would want in a backpack so I think I have to go into the store to check it out in person.

What I love about all these pieces is that they are classic and items that you can wear for years to come. Trendy but still minimal and classic enough so that you can get lots of use out of them. I have wanted the jensen boots since the beginning and they are still #1 on the list of items I want, as well as some Ray-Bans, but I am happy to say that I finally ordered myself these ones and I am so happy and can not wait to receive them.

Comments

Popular Posts