New in - Beauty edition

Beauty Haul - new in - Sephora - Nars - Estée Lauder

Beauty Haul - new in - Sephora - Nars - Estée Lauder

Beauty Haul - new in - Sephora - Nars - Estée Lauder
Nars liquid gold set, Estée Lauder double wear stay-in-place makeup, Nars orgasm blush (sample) and more samples

Hey guys, it's friday and I normally don't post on fridays because I find that people are busy doing stuff on this day seeing as it is the start to the week. But seeing as I was horrible with blogging this week I thought I would show you my recent beauty purchases that I made from Sephora.

1. Nars liquid gold set - I wanted to try this one because I love a sort of bronzy, gold look for summer and I thought this one would be great because it comes with an illuminator, multiple stick and a gold shimmery lipgloss. So far I like it but I don't know if I am using the products to there full ability. I am not sure if that makes sense, but I am by no means a beauty expert, I should know more seeing as I went to school for Estethics and did make-up but I don't practice what I learned soooo....anyways, I if you have any tips, send them my way, but I do like them!!!

2. Estée Lauder double wear stay-in-place makeup - This is the second time I have purchased this one so I guess you could say that I like it. I works really well, but again, I am probably not using it too it's full potential, like I should probably use a face primer and a setting powder, then it would probably stay perfectly all day but for the most part it stays good. I really like it but I don't use it much in the warmer months as I feel it is a bit heavier so I mostly use it in winter. If I am going to use it then I mix it with my tinted moisturizer to lighten it a bit. But all in all, great product.

3. Nars orgasm blush - So I do a lot of my makeup shopping at Sephora, not in store but online. I like it better because as long as you spend more then $50, it's free shipping and the main reason is because you get SOO much more samples. So this blush I got as a free sample which made me so happy because I have actually been looking at this one for quite some time, I had really wanted to try it and then I got this free sample and it's a good size too, like I am not going to run out of it any time soon. So seriously shop online, so much better. So far I like it but I have not used it enough yet.

4. MORE FREE SAMPLES - Yes, more free samples, this is what I am saying guys, shop online, its better. You can try so many things and then you can find out if you actually like the products first before purchasing a full size. Anyways, the samples I got were, Smashbox Iconic photo finish foundation primer, Maison Margiela replica jazz club, Atelier cologne orange sanguine perfume. I haven't used them yet but I will soon, though I have gotten the orange perfume before and I really like it, that's why I got it again.

Comments

Popular Posts