Fashion: My recent purchases

Fashion - recent purchases - Club Monaco - Aritzia - Forever 21

Fashion - recent purchases - Club Monaco - Aritzia - Forever 21

I have bought a few new thing in the last while but I haven't shown you all of them so I though I would do a quick little post about them. Some you have already seen on the blog others you have not. So let's get into it.

1. Club Monaco bria tank - I bought this one about a month ago on sale. I love the fit and the material. It has a higher neck and is kind of like a muscle tank, I absolutely love it and it has already gotten a lot of wear. You can see it in this post here.

2. Club Monaco callena top - Sticking to Club Monaco and on that same trip, also found on sale was this beautiful long sleeve basic top but with the added wrap tie detail. I love that detail, I think it adds so much and makes this simple piece more of a statement. You can see it in this post here.

3. Aritzia Wilfred limoges t-shirt - I just bought this last week. I love the loose draped effect this t-shirt has, gives it a bit more something then just a regular t-shirt. I got it in a very soft pink shade. I might have to get more. I have not worn it yet on the blog, but there is post coming up so stay tuned.

4. Forever 21 bell sleeve top - I absolutely love this top. I wasn't looking for it but I have been wanting minimal yet interesting pieces to add to my wardrobe so when I saw this top I fell it love. And its from Forever 21 and it was on sale so it was such a steal. But it fits perfect and I feel very fancy it in. But it is not that easy to eat in, the sleeves like to get in the way. You can see it worn here.

5. Aritzia Babaton eckhardt pant - Another very recent purchase was these pants for another great deal. 50% off and they are beautiful, I might want to get another pair in another colour. They are high waisted with a wide leg ankle length fit. The fit of them is so cool and I can't wait to combined them with so many things. I haven't worn them yet on the blog but soon enough you will.

Comments

  1. Love that wrap detail on the Club Monaco top, great selections overall! I would absolutely wear everything on that rack to death.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice. I'm sure I will as well!!! xx

      Delete
  2. Definitely the kind of items I would buy x

    Jessica — Woods Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts