Wednesdays Wishlist - Pink, white and gold

Wednesdays Wishlist - Pink, white and gold - Danish minimal style
Nike cortez sneakers, New Look via Nelly long line bomber jacket, Weekday jumpsuit, Totême stockholm t-shirt and Gucci Dionysus bag

This weeks Wednesdays Wishlist is all about taking minimal style and adding a bit of fun too it. I love minimal style with details that make it extra special. Like wearing this jumpuit and adding a basic t-shirt and underneath and a fun pink bomber over top. Wearing something like this and adding sneakers and a fun designer bag seems like a great danish take on a minimal outfit. I am serious;ly in love with this sneakers as well, I really want to get myself a pair and they are quite affordable as well compared to most sneakers these days.

I have noticed a trend from my last week's wish list and this week. I have a thing for these soft pink colours that are quite on trend these days. Unfortunately I do not own anything of this colour, but I am not sure if it is something I should worry about as it is a trend and I might not be into it later on...I guess we will see!!

Comments

  1. I love the bomber jacket and the Gucci bag! I think for now I will have to stick to the bomber jacket - it is more in my price range! x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts