Travel Style - Long Beach, California outfits

Travel Style - Long Beach California Outfits - Fashion Blog




























I wanted to do a little recap of what I wore while on my vacation in California. My time there was short lived but I managed to get some outfits to share with you. I love to travel and vacation style. Bringing the bare minimum and creating simple but amazing outfits. I am dreaming of my next vacation, where to go and what to wear.

That is pretty much the end of my California photos, so I hope you enjoyed them as I enjoyed sharing them!!!

For more details on the outfits, I have linked each outfit post below for your convenience.

1. Calvin Klein and Levi's shorts
2. Adidas sweater and One Teaspoon shorts
3. Aritzia dress and Steven heels
4. H&M tank and Levi's shorts
5. Forever 21 top and Zara culottes
6. Target top and Zara culottes


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts