White on white for Spring









Forever 21 trench and shoes, Zara t-shirt, Only jeans and Stella & Dot necklace and ring

I always love a white on white look but it's not something that I wear a lot reason being, I know I am just going to get dirty. Without a doubt!!! But every once in a while I am willing to take the risk, I love the simplistic feel and look an all white outfit gives. Perfect for those sunny warm days.

So that's all from me today. As you know I got back from vacation on Thursday but I become ill on friday with the stomach flu so I am only starting to feel better today, that's why there has been so much silence from me. I just couldn't be bothered when I was feeling that crappy. But I am back and things will resume to normal now. So I hope everyone has a lovely day and stay tuned for some vacation posts coming up.



Comments

Popular Posts