Wednesdays Wishlist - Zara Spring 2016

Wednesdays Wishlist - Zara Spring 2016
All from Zara

I don't know if you guys have been taking a look on the Zara website or stores lately but damn, I am obsessing with just about everything it seems. So much good stuff coming in lately, which is making me want to spend a lot of money. I might have to get myself a little something for my L.A trip coming up (less then 3 weeks now..YAY)

Also as you can tell I am totally into blue and denim at the moment. But I feel like it is very Spring appropriate and I want to wear these colours and blue denim always this time of year. I saw some of these items in store and they are even nice in person.

Do you have anything that you are obsessing over right now or a piece you really want to add to your Spring wardrobe?



Comments

  1. Oh there's a ton of shoes i'd love to have from Zara...speaking of which my order just shipped! ;) Great picks!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of these picks Jenaly! Zara is one of my favourite brands and I always feel so sophisticated in their clothes :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome selection !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/03/march-style-inspirations.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I have that blue crop top and I LOVE IT... getting so much wear out of it

    I hope having a great week!

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great selection. I love all theme. My favorite looks first one jeans with
    sky-blue top
    You have a interesting blog. Visit mine if you want
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds!
    Jill
    http://jilldap.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. great selection honey!
    Big kissessss

    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/impazza-il-tessuto-scamosciato-e-non-solo/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts