Wednesdays Wishlist - Metallic

Wednesdays Wishlist - Metallic

Though it is technically spring now, we are still in that transition period where it's still to cold to go with a jacket. But I always love the idea of mixing and matching items that don't necessarily look like they go together and during this time of year, playing around with different pieces and styles. So pairing shorts, a sweater and bomber jacket seem like such a cool outfit choice and pieces to wear. I love a good bomber and this Acne Studios one is the bomb. The metallic colour is amazing and perfect for wearing with black, which as you know is my favourite. So even though this has a few things going on like with the metallic colour, shorts and all, it is still has that minimalistic vibe I love. I would love to take this outfit with me to L.A.



Comments

  1. great choices! that anklet is sooo good!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. I think its great as well!!! xx :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts