Wednesdays Wishlist - West Coast Style

Wednesdays Wishlist - Laid back outfit - West Coast Style
Vince bag, MAC Cosmetics, Isabel Marant Étoile t-shirt, Maria Black ring, Levi's jeans, Acne Studios boots, Dior sunglasses, Lily and Lionel scarf, Aritzia jacket and beanie and Larsson & Jennings watch

Now that I am back on the West coast, I don't have to bundle up in too many layers. I am looking forward to not freezing when I go outside and having a bit more options when I get dressed. I would love to have these items to wear right now. Very much that Vancouver, laid back west coast style. I actually ordered the jacket so thats one item. I can't wait to wear it.

see last week's wishlist here.



Comments

  1. Love the boots !

    http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/01/belstaff-aw16-lcm.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts