All Black










Forever 21 faux leather jacket and sleeveless knit, Frame Denim jeans, Zara knee high boots, Monki bag and Sephora hair clip

I have been obsessed with wearing all black outfits lately. I mean I normally wear black all the time but not necessarily all black but I like it. Black is one of those "colors" that usually helps me to feel pretty and like I look good. Especially lately because with my injury and having bad eating habits I have gained a bit of weight. That has made me feel a bit more self conscious about myself so wearing all black feels good to wear. As well as it is a fun contrast against the winter white look outside (It was so white I could nearly see, hence the squinting)

Anyways with the holidays almost here and Christmas events happening loosing weight isn't my main concern right now. I am just going to enjoy my time during these next few weeks and just stay happy and positive.

Here are some of my favourite black items right now. More black outfits please!!!




More from this outfit details seen in this post.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts