Top 5 music playlist

In My Dreams - Top 5 playlist music

1. Sorry - Justin Bieber
2. Ride - Ciara
3. Perfect - One Direction
4. Feeling Myself - Nicki Minja ft. Beyonce
5. Drag me Down - One Direction

I can't stop listening to these songs right now, all on repeat (literally right now) with a few more. AND...if you haven't seen the videos for Sorry by Justin Bieber and Ride by Ciara then you NEED to head over to my Facebook page to check them out. You can't miss them.

What is on your playlist right now??

Comments

  1. What an awesome picture and playlist xx

    http://www.anablush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top 5, they are some of my fav atm xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just so good!!! I have just added a couple more to my top list!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts