Flower crowns and stripes for Swedish Midsommer

Swedish Midsommer outfit - Travel style and Fashion Blog

Swedish Midsommer outfit - Travel style and Fashion Blog

Swedish Midsommer outfit - Travel style and Fashion Blog

Swedish Midsommer outfit - Travel style and Fashion Blog
Forever 21 top, J Brand jeans, Zara sneakers (similar) and Only denim jacket (similar)

This is how I looked for Swedish Midsommer. I was so happy when I found out I would be in Sweden for Midsommer because I have wanted to experience it for myself. And even though I don't remember all of it, it was a great time. I went with my sister and her family to a friends summer house and celebrated with their family and friends. There was tons of yummy traditional Swedish food and even more alcohol. I wish I had a video to be able to really show you what it was like but I have a few pictures that I will show. One of my favourite parts was the beautiful flower crowns that people wear. I loved the one my sister got for me to wear. Big, beautiful blue flowers, it was just like how I imagined it would be like. I can't wait to experience Swedish Midsommer again.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts