Wednesdays Wishlist - What to bring on a Summer Vacation

Wednesdays Wishlist - What to bring on a summer vacation
Organic coconut oil, Triangl bikinis, Anine Bing necklaces and ring, H&M towel, Eres kaftan, Nails Inc gel polish, Bop Basics beach bag, Bumble and Bumble sea salt spray, Hurraw lip balm, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Melissa Joy Manning bracelet, Manebi espadrilles, Balenicaga B perfume, Theory shirt and J Crew jeans

I know there is a lot on here but there is a lot of little things that are great to have on a Summer vacation. So these are just some items that I would either love to bring with me (need to find that money tree) and things I will for sure be bringing with me.

What I will be bringing or would love to bring with me on my holiday:

1. Organic coconut oil. I use this as a moisturizer on my body and face and I love it. I use it every day in the summer. Also its great if you get a sunburn to help keep your skin moisturizer so you don't peel.

2. Sunglasses so that I am not squinting all day in the sun, cause that's no fun. Sunglasses are a necessity for Summer.

3. Bikinis so that I can lay on the beach and get a suntan. Which I need your help choosing one of these bikinis, I love them but I can't decide which color.

4. Towel, obviously so that I have something to lay on on the beach in my bikini.

5. Denim/Chambray shirt, can you believe that I don't own one. Actually that's a lie but I one I own will not work, its a heavy denim.

6. Again I don't own a Kaftan either but I would love to wear that while strolling along a beach.

7. Dainty jewelry so that even if your in a bikini at the beach you still feel put together. I have some I will bring, but not enough, I need more.

8. How fun and comfy do these wide leg jeans look, I mean they would be the perfect travel pants.

9. Same as with the coconut oil for your face and body you need to keep your lips hydrated so I always make sure I have lip balm with me.

10. Even though I love that smell of ocean water, you definitely need an actual nice perfume to wear and this Balenciaga B one is the perfume one for Summer.

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts