Summer Basics - Outfit

Classic Summer Basics - Outfit

Classic Summer Basics - Outfit

Classic Summer Basics - Outfit

Classic Summer Basics - Outfit

Classic Summer Basics - Outfit details

Classic Summer Basics - Outfit

Classic Summer Basics - Outfit
Zara top, One Teaspoon shorts, H&M sunglasses and Havaianas

Last Saturday was an extremely hot day so for a out day shopping with the boyfriend for our trip, I wanted to keep it light and casual. The sandals kept the outfit super casual while the bag added a little 70's touch that everyone loves. My boyfriend ended up getting some much needed new summer clothes while I got myself some polaroid film for my camera. I can't wait to snap so many pictures on our trip so make sure you to follow along here on the blog for updates and with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook for more photos and updates through-out our trip.

update: We left Vancouver yesterday evening so right now we should already be in Denmark!! Let the Eurotrip begin!!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts