Looking for Myself and dressing casual

high street brands - spring style - outfit

high street brands - spring style - outfit details

high street brands - spring style - outfit

high street brands - spring style - outfit
Zara cardigan (similar), H&M sweater (similar), Forever 21 knit pants and American Apparel sneakers (similar)

I have not been doing a lot of dressing up lately because I have to be honest, I have been feeling like myself lately. I just have not had the energy to do much of anything lately. So that is why the blog has been kind of on a stand still which I apologize for. I feel like I need a big change to happen to get my life back. So with that being said that is why I am wearing this super casual outfit. Also I probably won't be blogging as much for now especially seeing as I am going on a month long vacation to Europe, which I am super pumped about also that means I won't be on the computer as much. But I will be back and once I get back on my feet and feel like myself again everything will go back to normal. I thank you for your patience and support!!!

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts