Wednesdays Wishlist - Summer Vacation

Wednesdays Wishlist - Summer Vacation
Michael Hill necklaces, ring and earrings, ATP Atelier sandals, Frame Denim overall dress, jeans and t-shirt, Linda Farrow sunglasses, Chloe bag, Maison Michel hat, Hampton Sun sunless tanning gel, Tory Burch espadrilles and Ilia lip exfoliator

Spring has hit and Summer is just around the corner, lucky for me I get to spend a month of my Summer in Europe. I am already dreaming of all the amazing places I will be in and what I am going to wear. I imagine an almost all white wardrobe with hints of brown, suede and denim with gold accessories. I found these simple gold jewelry on Michael Hill and I love the simplicity of them. I can already imagine an all white outfit with brown sandals and these gold jewelry with it to make the perfect Summer vacation outfit. Also it would look great with a nice tan which I plan to get!!!

You can find these Michael Hill jewelry pieces and more here.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Such a lovely choice - you've given me so much inspo <3

    xx

    www.lovelaughslipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome, I am glad you like it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the gold and white colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts