Wednesdays Wishlist - Modern Bohemian

Wednesdays Wishlist - Modern Bohemian
Toteme shirt and towel, Isabel Marant sandals and pants, Carine Gilson lace bra, Sensi Studio hat, Scosha ring, H&M bag, Maria Black necklace, Zara swimsuit and Iro shorts

I love mixing whites and creams, it's a simple yet super fashionable. Also taking bohemian looks in these neutral tones makes it a refreshing summer look and a lot more elegant then a festive sort of feel. These are some items that I would love make a part of my wardrobe for summer and would be perfect items to wear on my Europe vacation. So if you are wondering what to wear this Spring/Summer then take inspiration from this and you will look on trend, fashion forward yet still classic. This is really making me crave a shopping trip!!!

See last week's wishlist here.

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts