Wednesdays Wishlist - Lyst

Wednesdays Wishlist - Lyst - In My Dreams - Fashion Blog

If you don't know about Lyst already, its a one stop shop for all your fashion finds. I like to think of it as a Pinterest just for your wish list items. You can find almost anything from almost any online retailer or designer. You can create a profile and lyst your favourite, most desired items and if you choose that you want to buy them, you can do that right from there. Like I said, it's a one stop shop.  As you can see I am craving neutral trendy items this Spring. From favourite designers like Chloe, Acne Studios and Isabel Marant plus some high street items from H&M and Zara.

You can find all of these items and more on my Lyst and while your their create your own lyst for easy inspiration and shopping!!!

xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts