Top 5 - Paris Fashion Week Fall 2015

Top 5 - Paris Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Isabel Marant

1. Isabel Marant - This was by far my favourite show out of any of them. I just love how with every season she can just have that ultimate French cool girl vibe. If I could afford it, I would buy it all.

Top 5 - Paris Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Nina Ricci

2. Nina Ricci - Stunning lace and sequin dresses. This show was feminine yet masculine with a hint of 70's. Oversized military coats and boyish shapes mixed with the lace gave it something special. I loved the white and cream sweater.

Top 5 - Paris Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Chloe

3. Chloe - You can't go wrong with Chloe. The show had that Chloe feel you expect with the flowly dresses and care free spirit but it also had a more tougher edge with the mix of the tailored coats. Super 70's and trendy right now and you can bet you see a lot of Chloe is fall.

Top 5 - Paris Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Valentino

4. Valentino - This show was a beautiful show case of black and white with geometric shapes, stunning lace gowns, sexy yet minimal. I loved every look that came down the runway.

Top 5 - Paris Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Iro

5. Iro - Another perfect example of exactly how I want to dress for Fall...or all the time. Like Isabel Marant, they both have that perfect cool girl vibe. I want to fill my wardrobe up with all of these looks. Absolutely amazing with the chunky knits, wide belts and oversized coats, I love it!!!

This Top 5 is a little over due, but better late then never. There were so many great shows from Paris. So much inspiration I will take with me into fall this year.

What show/or shows were your favorite?? By far my favorites were Isabel Marant and Iro.

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts