Top 5 - Milan Fashion Week

Top 5 - Milan Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Dolce & Gabbana - Fashion Blog

1. Dolce & Gabbana - I think everyone can agree with me that this show was amazing. I loved the focus on ht Mamma's, it was so great and I loved the children's drawing on some of the items. Not only were the kids on the runway super cute but also the designs were beautiful.

Top 5 - Milan Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Marni - Fashion Blog


2. Marni - I absolutely loved this show. Everything was so good, the snakeskin, the fur, the wide belts, the bum bags, the turtlenecks, it was just too good. All and all just amazing!!!

Top 5 - Milan Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Ports 1961 - Fashion Blog


3. Ports 1961 - I loved everything about this collection. I would love to wear every look. Stylish yet laid back and the shoes were amazing as well.

Top 5 - Milan Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Max Mara - Fashion Blog


4. Max Mara - This was a beautiful collection. I loved the fuzzy dresses and oversized coats and sweaters. Yet with the cat eye glasses, slips and pencil skirt there was a sexy edge

Top 5 - Milan Fashion Week - Fall 2015 - Sportmax - Fashion Blog


5. Sportmax - My favourite things about this show was the accessories. The bags, shoes and belts were so good. The off the shoulder sweaters and dresses were amazing as well as a strong coat presentation.

Milan Fashion Week is usually one of my least favourite weeks, as most of the shows are not really for me. But this year, I had such a hard time picking my Top 5 because there was so many amazing shows. So these are the ones I picked but these are some really close runners up like Fendi, Jil Sander and Aquilano Rimondi.

All pictures via Style.com

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts