New In My Wardrobe

new in - Forever 21 shoes - Canadian Fashion Blog

new in - Forever 21 knit pants - Canadian Fashion Blog

new in - H&M pants - Canadian Fashion Blog

new in - H&M skirt - Canadian Fashion Blog
new Forever 21 shoes and knit pants and H&M pants and skirt

Here is a little peek at my new items of lately which you will see on the blog shortly. I love them all and can't wait to wear them all the time. I actually worn the skirt to Vancouver Fashion Week yesterday.

Anyways, this Saturday is rainy here unfortunately but I guess that's Spring for you. Also remember I am getting my hair cut today, hope it all goes well. I have some inspiration photos ready to go so it should be good. I am excited and hope that it will look nice on me. But I hope you all have a lovely day.

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts