Black and White Stripes

Wanderlust and outfit - Vancouver, Canada, Style and Fashion Blog

Wanderlust and outfit - Vancouver, Canada, Style and Fashion Blog

Wanderlust and outfit - Vancouver, Canada, Style and Fashion Blog

Wanderlust and outfit - Vancouver, Canada, Style and Fashion Blog
Zara cardigan (similar) and sneakers (similar), BCBGMAXAZRIA stripe top (similar) and J Brand jeans

This is an outfit I wore during my time on Vancouver Island last weakend. I can't even explain how good that weekend was and I can't wait till I have some pictures to show you, I promise they are coming. It was so good to just relax and really enjoy all the beauty around us being able to show our friend around. It really helped spark my wanderlust that I have had for a long long time. Same with the show Departures, if you don't know it and you love traveling then you need to watch this show. It is my all time favourite show and I just finished re-watching it again. It is 3 Canadian guys traveling the world and documenting it through their eyes and experiences. So after re-watching that and traveling around the Island, it has really given me that push I need to save up some money so I can travel and experience the world for myself. It is going to take some time but I am determined to make it happen. I have had the travel bug in me ever since being a kid, I remember but never having the chance but I am not going to let anything stop me now.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Can't wait for the pictures! Love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great, I can't wait to show them, it was a great time!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts