Wednesdays Wishlist - Ski Vacation

Wednesdays Wishlist - Ski Vacation
Anon helmet, Burton snowboard pants and mitts, Acne Studios boots and scarf, Nike hoodie and sports bra, Alexander Wang beanie, T by Alexander Wang pants, Witchery socks, 3.1 Phillip Lim Bag and Balenciaga sweater

Major cravings lately for a vacation, hot or cold, I don't care. But seeing as I already showed you my Holiday in the Sun Wishlist, here is what I would want to bring on a ski vacation. A fun, quick and affordable vacation for me could be to head into the mountains to one of my favourites places, Whistler. Do some snowboarding, eat some delicious food and go out dancing. Okay, maybe not dancing, more like snuggle in bed in cozy pi's and watch TV shows and go to bed early. But my snowboard gear needs an update. I really need new pants and mitts and I don't own a helmet yet but it's always a good idea. As for the clothes to wear during a cold vacation, I want to be cozy and super warm. Wool socks, beanies, sweaters, scarves and knit pants....seem's like the perfect wardrobe for the occasion.

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts