What's in my bag?

What's in my bag? - See what is in the bag of Vancouver fashion blogger, In My Dreams.
Moleskin notebook, Sephora mirror, In My Dreams business cards, iPod and earphones, phone, keys, Benefit complexion correction kit, Kate Spade wallet, The Body Shop eau de toilette aqua lilly, hair elastics and Sugar lip balm

I usually carry a big bag around with me as I like to have a lot with me when I am out, I mean you never know what is going to happen. I might have an idea that comes to mind that I need to write down or maybe I will end up going out after work and need a little freshening up or I am at an event and need to give someone my business card. I like to be prepared and have everything I could possibly need. Life is full of surprises and I am ready for them!!!

What's in your bag?

xoxo


Comments

  1. *haha* I'm also a big bag holder. I literally carry my life in it. Great post.

    Hazel =)
    www.theskimplelife.com
    Please follow me on Instagram: @theskimplelife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am glad you liked it!! I sometimes wonder if people like these kinds of posts!!

      Delete
  2. Lovely seeing this! I normally carry a bottle of water, my phone, earphones, keys and a notebook + pen :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should start carries around a water bottle. Thanks!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts