Wednesdays Wishlist - Casual Holidays

Wednesdays Wishlist - Casual holidays, Vancouver Fashion blog
Frame Denim slim boyfriend pants, Sam Edelman sneakers, Elizabeth & James ring, Jin Soon nail polish set, Helmut Lang t-shirt, Larsson & Jennings watch, Alice & Olivia cropped sweater, Linea Pelle belt, Shakuhachi jacket and Saint Laurent bag

I know that we haven't even passed Halloween yet but I am already thinking of the holidays and about outfits I could wear and things I want to get for winter time and the holiday season. I love this time of year and I think it is so fun, fashion forward, festive and it just puts me in a happy mood. I don't have to feel bad for staying inside when its raining (like it always does in Vancouver) and I can put on candles and warm cozy clothes and be lazy. Then there are those nights you get all dressed up for the special occasions out for dinner and wine and good times with loved ones. I think this outfit would be perfect for a day look while shopping when its already getting dark and the lights come on and there is Christmas music playing in the stores...at least that is what I imagine and its fun!!! I love mixing white, black and gold and this time of year it seems very fitting and season appropriate.

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts