New In: Sephora Make-up

In My Dreams, fashion and style blogger showing her new beauty products from Sephora.

In My Dreams, fashion and style blogger showing her new beauty products from Sephora.

new Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, Yves Saint Laurent touche Èclat, Make up Forever lipstick and mascara

Recently I went on a trip to Sephora, as I gave you a sneak peek on my Instagram and ended up bringing home a few things. I had intended on going to get foundation that is more fall/winter appropriate but instead I came home with all of these. I found a tinted moisture I have been wanting to try, YSL touche Èclat which has been on my wishlist for some time, my birthday gift seeing as my birthday is fast approaching and a sample of a moisturizer. So, for going to get one thing and ending up with 4, I think I did pretty good. I will go into more detail about the products when I have had more of a chance to use them. Also in a week from today on October 31st the new Robson street location Sephora will open, its going to be crazy!!!

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts