What to wear to a Wedding


American Apparel dress, H&M shoes (similar), Topshop clutch and Stella & Dot jewelry

I wanted to show you what I wore to the wedding even if its a short post. I don't get dressed up much but when I do I want to make it good and for wedding I want to look as fancy as possible (still done in my own way). I love this long pleated dress and I always feel very dolled up in it. I paired it with bright shoes and a patterned clutch for a little pop of color. For jewelry I wore my gold that I always wear when I am dressing up a bit, it adds that sparkle. The light in the photo really makes my dress look see-through but its not, haha. I guess its just the way the bright mid day sun shone on it. Still me just a more fancier me.

It can be hard to dress for weddings, depending on who's wedding it is. Some can be very fancy and others are more casual and you don't want to stick out to much weather its because you are too dressed up or too low key. But luckily you can find tons of great options here.


xoxo


Comments

  1. Love the bright shoes paired with this dress!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just dreaming!! Beautiful!

    Please visit my Blog www.nissimendes.ch
    and follow me on Instagram @nissi__

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts