Wednesdays Wishlist - French Chic

Wednesdays Wishlist - French Chic
Lancôme hypnose drama mascara, Laurence Dacade boots, Sophie Hulme bag, Dior addict lipstick, Equipment cashmere sweater, YSL touche Èclat, Tibi camisole, Frame denim/Inez and Vinoodh straight leg jeans, Jimmy Choo sunglasses and Isa Arfen coat

After I starting read my new book "How to be Parisian wherever you are" I have been obsessing over the classic chic French look. I mean I always love the french and their amazing style but right now I just want to be french...haha. Anyways, These are just some of the items I would love in my closet to start to create a beautiful french chic wardrobe. The perfect straight leg jean, navy v-neck (don't forget the cashmere) sweater and a heeled boot and you almost have it. Now I need to get my hands on one of these items. Maybe starting with the makeup as it is officially fall now and now is the time that I start using more products on my face. So I need my fall make-up to be ready.

Anything you are obsessing over at the moment...what do you want right now??

Last Weeks Wednesdays Wishlist - Fashion Books, here.

xoxo

Comments

  1. Great collection! That sweater looks so soft and comfy!

    Just followed you on bloglovin twitter and instagram!
    Would love if you check out my blog too. I'm also from Vancouver :)
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Thank you so much. So happy you like it and its also great to have local followers!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts