Wednesdays Wishlist - Back to School

Wednesdays Wishlist - Back to School
Rag & Bone sweater, Superga sneakers, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Current/Elliott jacket, Rag & Bone jeans, Alexander Wang backpack and Acne Studios t-shirts

Back to School is fast approaching now for most students (maybe not BC kids) and with that means you need your back to school essentials. I put together a little wishlist of what I would want if I was going back to school (thank goodness I'm not) and I mean this would just be great items to have anyways. But here is what I think your essential items are:

1: Backpack - I mean you have to have a backpack to carry around all your binders, textbooks, why not have a super killer one.
2: Blue denim jeans - Perfect for everyday. Pair it with anything and comfy while sitting in class.
3: Basic t-shirts: You can never go wrong with a basic tee and this perfect pair with jeans and sneakers.
4: Sneakers - Easy, trendy, casual and great for running from class to class.
5: Watch - You don't want to be late for class!!!
6: Jacket: Especially with starting school in fall, you need a jacket to get you to and from classes.

So these are my 6 tops things that I think are essential for back to school and that everyone needs. Obviously there are tons of styles of these items to choose from so it should be easy to find your favorites. I found most of these from Shopbop, go check out what they have for there back to school essentials.

xoxo

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts