Theyskens Theory, Zara and H&M favorites

In My Dreams, Canadian personal style and fashion blogger wearing her favorite Theyskens Theory top

In My Dreams, Canadian personal style and fashion blogger wearing her favorite Theyskens Theory top

In My Dreams, Canadian personal style and fashion blogger wearing her favorite Theyskens Theory topIn My Dreams, Canadian personal style and fashion blogger wearing her favorite Theyskens Theory top
In My Dreams, Canadian personal style and fashion blogger wearing her favorite Theyskens Theory top

In My Dreams, Canadian personal style and fashion blogger wearing her favorite Theyskens Theory top
 Theyskens Theory top, Zara jeans, H&M sandals (similar) and new Olivia & Joy bag

I lied....this will be my last outfit post from my vacation home. I wore this to a Circus that happen to go through my town while I was there so we went and took my nieces and nephew, so that was a funny, good time and after we got ice cream at the best drive inn ever. Looking back at this and all my summer outfits and vacations I am already missing it all. I can already feel fall approaching which means soon no more vacations, beach, tanning and being able to wear shorts and tanks after the sun goes down. I am going to keep looking bad at all the amazing times I had this summer and I'm going to remember how lucky I am and how great of a summer it was!!!

xoxo


Comments

  1. I have been visited USA a month ago with bestbustour. I really enjoyed that trip of my life. I think holidays are the best season to spend few memorable times with friends and family members. I also visited this country with my whole family and really enjoyed there. This state offers a wide range of attractive and beautiful spots to see. Millions of visitors come here to spend their summer vacations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts