Long Weekend Getaway

In My Dreams, Canadian style blogger packing essentials in her long weekend bag.

I have already left early this morning for my long weekend getaway. We are hoping to catch the first ferry so that we can get a good head start and enjoy the trip there. We heard that the second ferry broke down and its a smaller one now so we are hoping we will get on to that okay.

I love going on road trips and this is no exception. A long weekend, traveling along the beautiful coast, discovering new places and watching the beauty of a wedding, sounds pretty great to me. With that though, you have to bring your travel bag and this pictures shows just a few of mine. Seeing as I am going to a wedding I am bringing a bit more fancy things then I would normally but when I am not dressed up I will be wearing casual cozy travel wear.

So what I have hear here is my make-up, favorite jewelry, perfume, sandals, Polaroid camera, phone, coconut oil, boyfriend jeans, stripe shirts, tooth brush, nail polish, heels and a dress. I am obviously bringing more but these are just some of the most essentials that I am bringing in my long weekend travel bag.

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts