Wednesdays Wishlist - White, black and gray

Wednesdays Wishlist - White, black and gray
( Isabel Marant t-shirt, Le Labo set, Balenciaga wallet, Acne long cardigan, Inez and Vinoodh necklace, Acne Jensen boots, J Brand shorts and 3.1 Phillip Lim bag )

I love neutral colors and I am also already thinking about the transition from Summer to Fall. I think this would be a prefect transition outfit. I love the idea of shorts with something long with a cardigan or a trench. I have been craving this Acne cardigan for years and years now, so maybe it will have to be something that I should finally start saving up for. It would go great with so many outfits, so I would it would be money well spent and a long lasting item in my wardrobe. Also I have been eyeing up the Jensen boots as well...aren't they amazing?? Acne boots (or should I just say everything Acne) have also been on my list for probably even longer then the cardigan and these ones are seriously perfect every day boots.

I should honestly just start an Acne saving account...haha, Have a good day everyone!!!

xoxo

Comments

  1. I am really into the Jensen Acne boots. I did not get it for my bday but I am hoping maybe xmas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are amazing, I hope you will get then for Christmas then!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts