Fail Safe

Canadian style blogger, In My Dreams in some of her wardrobe favorites

Canadian style blogger, In My Dreams in some of her wardrobe favoritesCanadian style blogger, In My Dreams in some of her wardrobe favorites

Canadian style blogger, In My Dreams in some of her wardrobe favorites
 ( Zara top (similar styles), Gina Tricot jeans (similar styles), H&M sandals and sunglasses (similar styles) and Monki bag)

These are some of my fail safe items when I don't know what to wear. I mean, you can't go wrong with a stripe top and black jeans. The only problem is that these jeans are soon not going to be wearable. I have worn them so much that they are starting to rip on me. This makes me really sad because I do not think I will find another pair that fit me as well as these ones with the cropped length to fit my short legs.

If any of you know some good jeans you think I will like, please send the link my way, Thanks!!!

xoxo


Comments

  1. Again, NEED everything you are wearing here! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect outfit! You look amaaazing. Simple chic perfected!

    www.shotfromthestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look, the perfect fail safe pieces! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cut off jeans paired with the slide sandals good thinking
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. So love the slouchy bag and the simple sandals.

    It's the worst when you find the perfect garment, and wear it to death, only to find it has become quasi-irreplacable. That has happened to me so many times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that happens a lot for me. I get so attached to my clothes then its so sad when you have to see them go!!! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts